PDA

View Full Version : Looking for complete to set.

stevehaberland
11-19-2011, 03:07 PM
I am currently bowling for college and am looking for a new ball to fit my set. I currently have a VG Nano, Anarchy, Victory Road Solid, Mars, Lightning and Ice. All of these balls are either storm or roto grip. I am looking for something in between my Anarchy and Mars. I would prefer to stay in either storm or roto grip but any opinions would be great. I am right handed, a tweener and throw 15 lb balls. thanks for any help.

J Anderson
11-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Wouldn't that be your Victory road solid?

stevehaberland
11-19-2011, 05:34 PM
the victory road solid is in between them however on certain sport patterns the victory road solid doesnt push through the heads far enough so im looking for something will a little more skid.

got_a_300
11-27-2011, 05:36 AM
You may want to look into something say like maybe the Storm Marvel Pearl it goes
long through the heads with a good back end reaction.

StormGirl
11-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Before purchasing a ball, have you tried altering your coverstock on the Victory Road Solid? Many times this will solve many issues, and save you a lot of money. If you do want a new ball, how about the Victory Road pearl, or like 300 stated, the Marvel Pearl. However, the Marvel Pearl may be too much ball for what you're looking for.

stevehaberland
11-29-2011, 11:27 PM
I would love to alter the coverstock on my equipment however when you are going to college tournaments you are not allowed to make any changes after play has started.

HunterRunsIt
11-29-2011, 11:46 PM
I would recommend Roto Grip Infinite theory I know its an older ball but It just might fit in your arsenal, If not the Storm Marvel as stated by the above posts!

StormGirl
11-30-2011, 12:58 AM
I would love to alter the coverstock on my equipment however when you are going to college tournaments you are not allowed to make any changes after play has started.
Ah, well in that case maybe a new ball would be the best bet. Like I stated earlier, I think the Victory Road pearl would be your best bet. The infinite theory is a great ball as well

The Mayor
11-30-2011, 10:53 AM
How about the Victory Road Pearl? I think that would be the perfect fit in between! Drill it the same as your Victory Road Solid and when you need a little more push, pull out the pearl.

StormGirl
11-30-2011, 12:53 PM
How about the Victory Road Pearl? I think that would be the perfect fit in between! Drill it the same as your Victory Road Solid and when you need a little more push, pull out the pearl.

Exactly my thoughts Mayor! I was beginning to get worried that no one else mentioned the Victory Road Pearl. It's a great ball, and I think it'll fit perfectly in your arsenal.

stevehaberland
12-01-2011, 09:25 PM
thanks for all the help guys i will make my decision tomorrow at practice and get it ordered the bad part is it will probably take a month to get in but its better than paying full price i guess.