NeoMark Color: Hot Pink Pearl / Black

Ball One Specs:
Surface: OOB 2000 Polished
Layout: 50 X 4" X 40 w/ P3

Ball Two Specs:
Surface: OOB 2000 Polished
Layout: 35 X 5" X 50 w/ P2

Review:
The All NEW Primal Impulse is the first true skid/flip ball produced by Motiv. I recently drilled two Primal Impulses and they did not fail to impress. The Primal Impulse filled that gap in my arsenal between the Sigma Tour and the QZ2 Backdraft. I've thrown the Primal Impulse on a variety of typical house shots ranging from 38-41 feet. It clears the front part of lane with ease and saves all of its energy for a very angular move in the backend. The backend on this ball is incredible!!! This has quickly become my favorite "IN" ball. I am able to play further inside and create lots of angle on the backend without sacrificing pin carry. Comparing my two differently drilled Primal Impulse's. Ball one picks up sooner in the midlane and has a smooth but still angular move on the backend. Ball two gets further down the lane and responds even harder off the dry, making the most angular move I have ever seen from Motiv. This is a must have ball in my opinion The Primal Impulse is set to release on Black Friday November 25, 2011. Order yours TODAY!!!! Get MOTIVated!!!!!

Please be sure to check out my Primal Impulse Ball Reaction Video below!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-RayEs8Tw

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com