PDA

View Full Version : Out of the loop

Teejels
11-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi all, I'm new here and I just decided to pick bowling back up. I quit a couple of years ago to focus on my college courses, but I want to get back into it competitively. I was just wondering what is at the top of the equipment ladder these days. The last ball I bought was a Rogue Cell. Any suggestions on a couple balls to build an arsenal around would be great. Thanks in advance.

ormond pro shop
11-25-2011, 01:50 PM
There is a lot of choices the best way to start back is get mid performance like a Victory road or Rising Star. The reaction will be easier to control so you wold know if you need a ball that hooks more. Also you will need to find out a Pro Shop that will drill the ball for the way you roll. Bowlingball.com has a lot great deals right now and if you need to get your ball drilled from bowlingball.com they will pick up your ball for free. They will copy your grip and find your PAP so that the layout will give you the roll you need. I hope this helps Ormond Pro Shop

HunterRunsIt
11-25-2011, 09:07 PM
It all depends on what your looking for. Do you need a Spare Ball if so a white dot. A heavy oil I would recommend the Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl or a Critical theory! Like Ormond said though, Your best bet would be talking to your local proshop! good luck.