PDA

View Full Version : Primal Impulse

MOTIVmags
11-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Primal Impulse

I was really looking forward to drilling this ball, knowing I would now have everything I need in my arsenal. This ball demonstrates a reaction that MOTIV has never offered before. Yes, this ball creates a very skid/flip reaction…it will get down the lane…and it will go sideways when it sees friction.

The Primal Impulse is similar in length to the QZ2 Back Draft, but it responds off the friction much, much stronger. The backend is not comparable to anything MOTIV currently offers, this ball can cover every board on the lane if necessary. The Primal Impulse isn’t lane condition specific, but as long as you can find the friction, you will find yourself throwing this new ball from MOTIV.

My first session with the Primal Impulse was on a fresh house pattern with a synthetic surface. If you have a chance to look at my video you will agree, I wouldn’t even need to give another ball a look. For me, this ball is designed to really open up the lane or broken down conditions. The further I moved in and the further I got the ball out, the harder and more violent the ball would come back. I tend struggle when I play in deeper and cover too many boards, but this ball helped me get better entry angle, even with me being more up the back of the ball. I did a very aggressive layout as I create natural length with ball speed, there is a picture of the layout in my video.

You can see my video here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MOTIVmags?feature=mhee

The Primal Impulse is a great sidekick along with MOTIV’s benchmark ball, the Sigma Tour. If you are looking for a ball to open the lane up even more than the Sigma Tour, drill yourself a Primal Impulse!

MOTIV Staff Member
Mike Magolan

rickzakrajsek
11-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Ball Information

Core: Impulse™

Cover: Atomix™ SFP Reactive

Weights: 12# - 16#

Ball Color: Blue / Lime Pearl

NeoMark Color: Hot Pink Pearl / Black

Ball One Specs:

Surface: OOB 2000 Polished

Layout: 70 X 25 X 5

Review:

Can You say SKID-----FLIP--Say it with me S-K-I-D FLIP..

If you dont have this in your MOTIV arsenal your truly missing out..

The All NEW Primal Impulse is the first true skid/flip ball produced by Motiv. This is the ball I've been waiting for providing just the right motion down lane off the friction. The continuation throgh the pins is incredible and I must say its color scheme is certainly an attention getter! This ball will give you the length you need with the LEFT TURN motion (turn signal not included !) desired !!!! From the benchmark Sigma tour and the oil devouring Raptor this ball fits in just the right spot and WILL provide you with the ever desired Skid FLip motion complementing your already AWESOME Arsenal...

Once again as always dont just take my word for it..Look for a MOTIV Demo Days in your area and Try it for yourself!

Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV Staff Member

www.motivbowling.com

StormGirl
11-30-2011, 01:01 AM
I was actually looking at this ball, and thought to myself that if I ever bought a Motiv ball, this would be my first. I actually haven't heard of Motiv until maybe a month or so ago, but I'm started to be really impressed with them. Wish they had demo days in Atlanta for me to attend. Would be a great event