PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Star

cmsubowler
12-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading YouTube video for this review is here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/CompetitiveEdgeBowl?feature=watch#p/a/u/0/_rnBTw5Yzj4

Well now here we are yet again with another Roto Grip success story. This is a phenomenal ball at an incredible pricepoint. If you are looking for a ball that hooks and handles a fairly high volume of oil then you have come to the right place. This ball for me is great on Shark and Scorpion when the value of a good cover with a slightly less strength of core of at a premium. This ball is great for transitions on heavy oil and will blend out the toughest of carry down. The obvious choice for review against the Shooting Star is the Rising Star. As you can see the Rising star gets down the lane much easier and still maintains a great downlane motion just not as much as the Shooting Star. I drilled up with a slightly weaker drilling so I can use it on more than just some of the longer patterns. My favorite layout would definately be too much with the box surface with the pin being down. This ball has gotten a permanent spot in the bag for Synthetic lanes and longer patterns. Great Job guys. Roto Grip whats next....... oh yeah....... stay tuned.