PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Shift

The KingPin
10-15-2008, 08:35 PM
By Storm Bowling Products...

ATTITUDE SHIFT™

Ball Line: Premier Line™ (http://www.stormbowling.com/products/balls/ball_line.asp?lineid=14&linename=Premier+Line%26%238482%3B)
YOU'VE GOTTA HAVE AN ATTITUDE.
If you think you're good enough to be the best, then we've got the Attitude Shift™ you need. The awe-inspiring Shape-Lock™ core system is surrounded by a 2000-Grit sanded R2S™ Reactive coverstock. This lethal combo delivers more bite in the pines and brawny backend reaction. Bring your Attitude and leave with the trophy.

ATTITUDE SHIFT™ Technical Specifications

Coverstock R2S™ Solid Reactive

Weight Block SHAPE-LOCK™

Ball Color Scarlet/Navy/Sky

Ball Finish 2000-grit Abralon

Durometer 74 - 76 Rex D-scale

Flare Potential 6" Plus (High)

Fragrance Cranberry Orange

Weights 10 - 16 lbs.

BowlingBoards.com Bowling forum is proud to talk about Storm Bowling Products. Please tell us your reviews of this ball.

Please not the REVIEW posting rules before posting

JaxBowlingGuy
06-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Where to begin with this ball... Well the out of box just didnt work at all for me.. The ball wanted to roll out VERY early and not have much movement at all. So I did some coverstock sanding to 1000 grit and put a light coat of polish using reacta shine and then the ball just came to life... I still dislike the ball on a house shot but has been working very well on a the PBA patterns with this new coverstock adjustment.. The ball still gets into a earlier roll than most of my balls but stores a little more energy with the polich now.. /the reaction is very controlable and consistant.. The ratings above is what I would rate it out of the box.