PDA

View Full Version : Thrash

MOTIVmags
12-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Thrash

With a great new solid coverstock and an already successful core this ball can fit into anyone’s lineup. This ball will also be very nice to have on tougher patterns or if you are looking to blend the wet/dry patterns because of its smoothness and predictability.

In my video session with the Thrash I bowled on a 2nd shift house pattern with a synthetic surface. The ball comes 1000 Abralon out of the box, but with the layout and intentions I had for the ball I polished it immediately. This ball is a very nice compliment to either of the QZ2’s. The Thrash comes in handy when your QZ2’s aren’t quite strong enough and the mid or high performance pieces just seem to be too strong. As you will see in my video, when the ball is polished it still has plenty of continuation and backend.

View my video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MOTIVmags

Don’t be fooled just because the Thrash is near the entry level price point, with the out of the box surface you will have more hook than you paid for. When I had a chance to use the Thrash at the out of the box surface it was very similar to the hook potential of my Raptor. The difference was the predictability, the Thrash had a much smoother shape, yet still a very strong motion through the pins.

If you already have either of the QZ2’s you need this ball to give yourself a great 1-2 combination. If you are also looking for a lot of hook without spending a lot of money…then go get a Thrash on January 13th, 2012! Happy New Year!

MOTIV Staff Member
Mike Magolan