PDA

View Full Version : Contest January 1-31 - Brunswick Nexus f(P+F)

BowlingBoards.com
01-03-2012, 03:16 PM
It's back!!!

We are giving away a Brunswick Nexus f(P+F) for a random poster from January 1st through the 31st, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

striker12
05-07-2012, 12:03 PM
i would really like to get this ball i really want to try one of these ones out

striker12
05-07-2012, 12:10 PM
never noticed this but its saying that this contest is jan 1-31 and we are in may

billf
05-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I noticed right away that you were commenting on a post 5 months old lol

striker12
05-07-2012, 02:08 PM
yeah i never seen the date untill after i posted cause i just clicked on the picture i dont read much i only like pictures lol

dgz924s
05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Probably a saved post in order to not have to type the same thing every week just in this case did not edit the date. That is my take on it and hope I am right otherwise I need to hurry up and plan my New Years Eve activities!....Oh wait I am late for that or maybe I just can't remember!

striker12
05-07-2012, 06:08 PM
yeah i looked threw all the contests and this is a new one saying its posted on that date but there is already one there on this oen soo this must be a new one that maby got the wrong code typed in

bowl1820
05-07-2012, 07:15 PM
yeah i looked threw all the contests and this is a new one saying its posted on that date but there is already one there on this oen soo this must be a new one that maby got the wrong code typed in

Striker this is not a new post, this is a old post, it was posted back on 01-03-2012, 03:16 PM just look at the posting date.

The other post like this with the same title was a follow up posted on 01-12-2012, 02:09 PM where they ended the contest early.

striker12
05-07-2012, 07:56 PM
yeah i never noticed the post date till earlyer and i got to this one threw the picture on the left side on the home page.

im still trying to figure out why this one would of come up unless its a error in the system and went back to the first one made

bowl1820
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
It looks like when they went to put up the link on the home page for the new contest, it didn't overwrite that old link or it reverted back to the old link. then when you made your "i would really like" post, that pushed the thread back on to the top of the whats new list.

striker12
05-07-2012, 10:41 PM
oh yeah probly soo it was probly a system error a friend of mine has a computer programe and recently he has been getting alot of errors like everything has been going in backwords or from a long time ago but longer then this tread mbay 2-3 years