PDA

View Full Version : Bowler has near perfect night with Cell Pearl!

onefrombills
10-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Bowling News - 10/14/2008

AJ Calderon had no idea when he purchased a Cell Pearl that he would have the chance of a lifetime on Monday night. AJ, who was bowling in the Monday Night Scratch Classic at Wagon Wheel lanes, shot his 15th and 16th career 300 games to sit at 600 after 2 games. He then proceeded to roll 11 more strikes to close in on the coveted 900 series. Needing only 1 more strike for bowling immortality AJ calmly stepped up to the line. "I threw a good ball and thought I had done it," commented Calderon. With many bowlers standing by, hoping to see history, AJ left a ringing 10 for an near perfect 899. AJ not only set a house record with the Cell Pearl but also set the Oxnard City record. "I got the ball because I have a tendency to leave a lot of 10 pins. I told Jeff (Massey) that I wanted something that had a little sharper backend and he recommended the Cell Pearl," said AJ. "I only got the ball 2 weeks ago, and have only used it 3 times." he said. The 899 series beat's Calderon's previous high set of 837.

Baroncad
10-16-2008, 04:54 PM
So I predict the Cell Pearl sales will sky rocket in the next few weeks, what do you think?

Personally I would be shaking like a leaf or a male dog waiting to see the vet for...well you know (snip,snip)

onefrombills
10-16-2008, 05:42 PM
So I predict the Cell Pearl sales will sky rocket in the next few weeks, what do you think?

Personally I would be shaking like a leaf or a male dog waiting to see the vet for...well you know (snip,snip)

Yes this ball is going to fly off the shelves as fast as the 1st cell did....we have sold a few already