PDA

View Full Version : New motiv thrash ball review

rickzakrajsek
01-12-2012, 09:30 AM
MOTIV Thrash---January 13th 2012

For me this ball is alot more than I originally expected. Released as a medium oil ball it can be quite strong depending on the layout. Its truely an excellent piece espicially at its medium price point. Most impressive is its STRONG continuaton through the pins and smooth , strong, controllable arcing motion off the friction. It fits well into any bowling arsenal as your medium to medium strong piece. For me it fits nicely between the long skid\flip strong Primal Impulse and my very predictable house shot killer Sigma Tour. I can play in and along the oil line with the Thrash and swing to the dry and unleash its power into the pins. Meshing the proven QZ2 core with it's solid coverstock make the Thrash a perfect compliment to those of you who love the Backdraft. I at this price point you just don't get this type of pop and reaction!!!!!

So come and get Motiv-ated with us---keep an open mind ---You wont be dissapointed!

Check out my ball reaction video at :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k55ccEGxwf4&context=C326c32fADOEgsToPDskLsFxa7CjstkTR40DHfykmm

Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV Staff
www.motivbowling.com