PDA

View Full Version : Contest Jan 01, 2012 to Jan 31, 2012 - Brunswick Nexus f(P+F) Solid

BowlingBoards.com
01-12-2012, 02:09 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Nexus f(P+F) Solid for a random poster from Jan 01, 2012 through Jan 31, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

BowlingBoards.com
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok, this contest has officially ended. There is a new one going on starting 1/16/2012. When this one launched we were only going to give one bowling ball away for the month.

Congratulations to MiggityMac for being drawn this time. We encourage everyone to participate and get others to join us here.

The Mayor
01-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Congrats MiggityMac!

MiggityMac
01-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks! What a wonderful way to start off a day, finding out you won a NEW Brunswick Nexus f (P+F)! Are you kidding me!? I'm ecstatic and will certainly tell all my friends to come and check out bowlingboards.com!

got_a_300
01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Congratulations MiggityMac I hope you will enjoy your Nexus f (P+F) as much as I have
enjoyed the one that I won back in November. Just remember to give the ball a good
cleaning after league or practice and it should last you for quite a while as they do soak
up a lot of oil off of the lanes.

MiggityMac
01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks! Any suggestions on what type or brand of cleaner to use? Also, I'm a little nervous on what drilling layout to choose. I have low revs and have an average speed of 15.5 to 17. My local center rarely has heavy oil and luckily during League play the volume of oil seems to be generous enough, but not sure how the Nexus will preform.

got_a_300
01-18-2012, 02:18 AM
Thanks! Any suggestions on what type or brand of cleaner to use?

I always use this cleaner right here Brunswick Remove All Ball Cleaner (http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-accessories/Brunswick/3391/Remove-All-Ball-Cleaner-4-oz.html) and this
cleaning pad right here Monster Pad Microfiber Sponge (http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-accessories/bowlingballcom/9287/Monster-Pad-Microfiber-Sponge-Yellow.html) and I use one of these
towels between frames Brunswick 16 X 26 Towel (http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-accessories/Brunswick/8744/16-X-26-Towel-Black.html) to keep oil off of the ball.

MiggityMac
01-23-2012, 02:00 PM
WooooHoooo! Got my new "Nexus f (P+F) Solid" delivered to me this morning VIA UPS!!!! Thanks BowlingBoards.com you guys Rock! This ball looks great and has a good feel to it. Awesome! Can't wait to have it drilled locally and hit the lanes with it!