PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Defiant by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
01-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Hand: Left

Ball Speed: 16-17mph

Ball Weight: 15lbs

PAP: 5 left 7/16 up

Degrees of Tilt: 17

Layout: 5 x 3.5 x 3

I drilled the defiant with the pin above the bridge and the mass bias an inch away from my thumb. The ball gives me a clean read through the heads with an even back end reaction. The defiant is a great all around ball for many types of bowlers. It is not a big flip ball so you can get a lot of control and it does not lack on power on the back end for a even ball. I did not think the defiant was going to be stronger than the Virtual Gravity Nano, but once I compared the two I got about 4 to 5 boards more recovery with the Defiant which was really surprising. With the way the ball is designed it is driller friendly so you can use your favorite layout with no problem. The first night of league with the defiant I shot 747 with the factory surface on it. If you are looking for a ball that is an overall strong ball this is the one for you!

I have a video on youtube and a picture of my ball and the layout on facebook. If you have any questions about the Defiant email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson

Storm/Vise Inserts Amateur Staff

The Bowler’s Advantage

www.facebook.com/grstorm

www.stormbowling.com

www.rotogrip.com

www.viseinserts.com