01-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Selling these are New balls 15#
Storm marvel pearl 3" pin..............125.00
Ebonite Mission 250k 2-3" pin.........125.00
Ebonite Game Breaker 3"pin.............100.00
new blue taboo 3"pin......................135.00
shipping is about 28.00 by fedex
contact george at 702-503-2711
will also trade must be new........................

resstealth
03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Do you still have the Marvel?

striker12
03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
gtucker you should post some pictures of the balls and too show how new they really are but if you have thrown them down the lanes a few times then there not new there have sjut been changed from new to alittle used,

also if they have been thrown down the lane and also have been drilled the prices of them are abit less then your saying cause someone who buys it might need to get the length changed which means pluging it and getting it redrilled which costs abit of money

Timmytomma
03-20-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty sure anybody who is selling anything would specify if the ball had been used

striker12
03-21-2012, 09:28 AM
yeah tim they would but if he upload pictures we can see the shape the balls are in and see if they are in new shape and also see how they are drilled cause if you think of it when you get a ball drilled youwant to go out onto the lanes and thrown it down a few times.

plus also he never sead where the pin is located only a 3'' pin and 2-3" pin cause is it a high pin or a low pin

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 09:50 AM
yeah tim they would but if he upload pictures we can see the shape the balls are in and see if they are in new shape and also see how they are drilled cause if you think of it when you get a ball drilled youwant to go out onto the lanes and thrown it down a few times.

plus also he never sead where the pin is located only a 3'' pin and 2-3" pin cause is it a high pin or a low pin

Okay the seller says they are "New" which means its undrilled.

A 2-3" pin means its a pin out ball.
"pin out" means its a ball with a pin thats 2" or more from the Cg.
"pin in" is a ball with the pin less than 2" from the Cg.

Seeing a picture of a undrilled ball, wont show you if the pin is high or low.

There is also the terms
"Pro-pin" which means a pin thats more than 5" from the Cg.
"Pro-Cg" Which is a ball with the Cg shifted more than 2.5" from a line drawn from the pin to the PSA.
(these are basically blems, x-outs, 2nds etc.)

The Mayor
03-21-2012, 10:37 AM
He never ceases to amaze!!

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Guys the OP is from the first of the year, i doubt hes checking back. Also he left his phone number for you to call if really interested.

The Mayor
03-21-2012, 11:34 AM
I was referring to striker ;) But you're right, give him a buzz if you're interested!

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
I was referring to striker ;) But you're right, give him a buzz if you're interested!
I figured thats what you were referring to:D. These zombie threads are something. (zombie thread: a dead/outdated thread come back to life.)

striker12
03-21-2012, 12:01 PM
alright yeah i will give him a call when my phones back up and running once i pay the bill but yeah but im wondering who would buy a ball not get it drilled and then sell it for alot less then its price i have never heard of that i would of thrown it down the lane

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 12:34 PM
but im wondering who would buy a ball not get it drilled and then sell it for alot less then its price i have never heard of that

LOL, Okay here we go!

Lets see who would sell undrilled balls? Well pro-shops with normal stock, overstock or older product, distributors, resellers, drop shippers etc.

The price is less because pro-shops, distributors, resellers get them for less than what you pay for it. Hes either making a profit or selling at cost or a loss to get rid of them. Also they could be seconds.

Also that phone number is around las vegas, nevada. There a lot of high roller tournaments and such there, lot of people selling balls to make money.

The Mayor
03-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Actually, with shipping, the ball is less expensive if you buy it from bowlingball.com. The $28 shipping puts the Marvel Pearl at $153.00 where it is $140.95 on bb.com. And a lot of people will stock up on NIB balls that are popular at the time and sell them for a profit online once they are discontinued.

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Have to watch on shipping, if they live in another country. Might not be free from bb.com or he might charge more than $28 for outside us shipping.

striker12
03-21-2012, 02:12 PM
yeah bowl i understand proshop buying thema and selling them but i mena as of bowlers like me and you but yeah i have gotten a ball from bb.com the hrr difference its not that much they cna jsut ship it to the board at canada customs and the hst and dusties is not that much only had to pay $27.85 for it which is cheap but i would deffently buy another ball from bowlingball.com once i get money back on my credit card.

but also jsut sold one of my bowling balls my hawg wild this oen guys really likes hammer balls and he already has all the other hawgs other then the hawg and hawg wild but know he has the hawg wild im defently not going to sell the hawg for a few reasons.

1-its been drilled 3 times
2-i shot my first 300 with it
3-its hard to get one of these

but i sold the buy the hawg wild cause he wanted it so badly and it has been drilled 2 times for $40 but i let him test it out befor he bought it and he threw a 279-220-202 with it

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 02:59 PM
yeah bowl i understand proshop buying thema and selling them but i mena as of bowlers like me and you

First we dont know what this sellers story is. You dont have to be a pro shop to sell new bowling balls.

I'll make up a example-

I want to make some extra money, so I decide to sell bowling balls. Im going to do it using the drop shipping method.

I come here and list some balls, like this.
for sale NEW balls
14 & 15# Storm Blowhard $140
15# Storm Breakingwind $130

Shipping $25

Now you want to buy say a 15# Blowhard, it costs you $165 thats $140+$25. You order it from me and send me your money.

I Then go to a retailer or wholesaler and have them ship it directly to you. They charge me say a $100 for the ball and $20 for shipping it to you.

So the wholesaler gets $120 and I get $45 for being the middleman.

Or I can go to the wholesaler buy a small lot of balls for a low price, list them on here and handle the shipping myself.

Theres more to it than that but thats the basic idea.

Or lets say Im like the guys on auction Hunters tv show. I bought a unit full of new balls that belonged to a closed proshop. I come on here list them for sale.

There are bunches of reasons someone would be selling undrilled balls.

striker12
03-21-2012, 09:22 PM
alright i get what your saying but yeah.

jsut had the guy hta bought my hawg wild he offered me $150 for my hawg but i turned it down cause i want the hawg cause its got me 1 300s and i can get more with it soo im going to keep it or should i sell it to him for the $150 and get a new ball

bowl1820
03-21-2012, 09:39 PM
$150 for a seven yearold ball thats been drilled three times...........Thump!....fall on floor.........pass out.........

striker12
03-21-2012, 11:05 PM
lol im going to take that for go for it cause this guy likes to colect all kinds of hammer balls plus he also has a glen stuff that he cant put in the old holes and make it look like its never been drilled i would beleave that when i see it

The Mayor
03-22-2012, 10:13 AM
What is a glen stuff?

Timmytomma
03-22-2012, 11:09 AM
I am also curious as to the identity of this "glen stuff"

striker12
03-22-2012, 09:55 PM
yeah same here i want to see this stuff too but he says he will redrill the fingers back in it and then put it in and it make make the ball look like its never been drilled, but problem there the cores has pieaces taking o0ut of it. lol.

but yeah if the guy says he has this thing which i dont think he dose im not going to say nothing cause hes going to buy the ball which gives me enoph money to buy a new ball to replace it, maby i will get my proshop guy to call up all the warehouse he uses and see if they still maby got a hawg in stock cause the ball has not gone retired yet, i checked on the hammersite and its not there

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 04:02 AM
that;s pretty sick!

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 04:03 AM
still only 1 pin :(