01-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Thrash Review

CONDITION: Medium Oil
INNER CORE: Quadfire
COVERSTOCK: Z-Max Solid Reactive
BOX FINISH: 1000 Wet Sand
15# RG: 2.55, DIFF: .043
Ball Layout: 50 X 4.5 X 45

The new MOTIV Thrash is a medium oil ball that attacks with control, but has a violent impact. On fresh patterns, the sanded Z-Max Solid Reactive shell eliminates the wet/dry reaction issue by producing a smooth and predictable motion toward the pocket. At the moment of impact, it thrashes across the deck and shreds the pins. The MOTIV Thrash is perfect for average league bowlers that prefer to throw “down and in”, and for advanced bowlers that want to play a straighter line on fresh patterns to strike with control.

I recently drilled up my Motiv Thrash and I must say that I am very excited about this release. This ball gives you a lot of bang at mid priced cost. The Thrash is one of the most predictable and forgiving balls I have ever thrown. Even with a pretty aggressive OOB surface at 1000 wet sand, it still clears the heads fairly well. Then makes a strong, smooth, and predictable move in the mid-lane, and makes a strong continuous motion in the back end. As with all Motiv balls, I love the way this ball goes through the pins, creating maximum pin carry on the right lane condition. I threw my Thrash on a 41 ft. typical house condition and I all I could do is strike!!! (See Video Below). Another great ball by Motiv and a great addition to my arsenal.

Here is my Motiv Thrash ball reaction video!!! ENJOY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAefGfJwOk&feature=related

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com