PDA

View Full Version : Thrash the Competition

J How
01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Motiv Thrash
Thrash the Competition!
The Thrash is a throwback to some of Motiv’s earlier releases. We have brought back our most popular quadfire core and wrapped it in a solid reactive cover. This gives you a predictable yet controllable reaction that you can depend on shot after shot. This is a medium hooking ball with a very strong cover. This allows for the ball to roll early and provides a very smooth reaction down lane. This ball is similar to both the TR2 and the GT1. This ball provides a smooth look on house patterns and rolls very controllable on sports shots as well. I like the cover on this ball because it allows me to play a little straighter on the fresh allowing me to create a good entry angle into the pocket. Overall I would say 3-5 boards stronger than other balls using the quadfire core, and not quite as angular on the backend as the QZ2 Quadfire. One thing I have heard about this ball from observers is how much the like how the white logos really pop off of this ball while watching it explode through the pins.
Justin Howard
Motiv Staff