Weight hole: 4” straight across

BOWLER STYLE
Rev Rate: High per C.A.T.S
Ball Speed: 18
PAP/Track: 5” across ½” down

SURFACE PREP
OOB

BALL REACTION
From the drill press to league I went! Having owned two Victory Road’s, the Crossroad has big shoes to fill. The first thing to know about this ball is that it is never scared to recover and the other difference from its purple pearl brother is that it provided a more distinct read in the midlane. The midlane read I did have to adjust too as I needed to move my feet slightly left to create the right angle to project the nugget.

So what is there to like about this ball you ask? The midlane read gave me a CONSISTENT & PREDICTABLE read on the 43’ house shot that was down on the lane. I also had an enlarged pocket as I repeatedly tripped the 4-pin on slightly high shots. The 9-pin was teasing me, this is normal but I watched quite a few of them get slapped like a pimp with powder on his hand.

Compare it to the Hy-Road JB …
For me, the core is the difference, no different than the T-Road versus Victory Road. I’m not going to sell you that one ball is better than the other. The Crossroad seems to store up the energy a smidgeon more which allows a power player to really feel free to just send it!!!

I’m looking forward to using this ball on a multitude of Kegel patterns to really put the Crossroad through the ringer. And it was nice smelling caramel on my hand during bowling!