PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Defiant Review

Silverstreak74
02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
I drilled this marvel with the pin in the center above the fingers with the CG in the center of my grip with the MB kicked out slightly. I use this drilling frequently for league as it tends to work well on my THS (Typical House Shot.) Using the box surface with no alterations I anxiously pulled it out of the bag for league night. I was pleasantly surprised at how stable this ball rolled mostly due to the core design. The longer I left the Defiant in the oil the harder it seemed to hit. With ample oil I have yet to shoot under 250 with this ball when I am able to use it. Sometimes, as with many high performance balls there is simply not enough oil to use it before it “burns up.” This has become my benchmark heavy oil ball. In summation, I strongly recommend this ball from intermediate to advanced players looking for a better look on heavy oiled/long pattern lane conditions.

HunterRunsIt
02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I've heard this balls a monster good review!

zeestraten46
02-02-2012, 11:50 AM
I could not agree more! I am loving mine on some of the oily lanes in my area!

RotoGrip_Jt
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah i just got the defiant like a week ago, this ball is a MONSTER, but really it's only good for maybe first set of a tournament or something. But it's definetely one of the best balls i have ever used.