PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be President in 2008?

The KingPin
05-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Just curious on who is going to win the President position in 2008?

Remember, no flaming or putting anyone down, more of lets have a fun chat about why and why not someone is or is not going to win.

elitesystem
06-06-2008, 01:46 PM
well i have been supporting Hillary but seems like Obama is getting most of the heat! well i have nothing towards anythin., no offence but i guess Obama doesnt know his role well! i mean Hillary is a female, SO?? US cant handle a lady president? well thats where they are making the mistake !!

zman
09-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Not sure if I want to get involved with this thread, but you asked.:)

McCain - Palin

Baroncad
10-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Not sure if I want to get involved with this thread, but you asked.:)

McCain - Palin

Well, I think the lesser of two evils-would be McCain.
I have serious reservations about both Obama and McCain, neither have shown any clue they can do the job. Who out of all the candidates could have?

NoTapNorm
10-26-2008, 09:01 AM
McCain/Palin

kev3inp
10-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Like the quote about the "bridge to nowhere:" Thanks, but no thanks. Has a certain truthiness to it, right?

Baroncad
10-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Like the quote about the "bridge to nowhere:" Thanks, but no thanks. Has a certain truthiness to it, right?

Quite right, but one of them will raise their hand in January.

kev3inp
10-26-2008, 02:41 PM
This from yahoo news: McCain dismisses poll numbers, insists he will win. I guess the fix is in. Again.

kev3inp
11-05-2008, 06:59 AM
I just had to take this opportunity to say that last night's actions made me proud to be an American. Thinking back, I probably haven't been so proud since they announced "the Eagle has landed" back in 1969. Senator McCain gained a lot of respect in my eyes for his concession speech. He showed class that was lacking in this race, and a spirit of cooperation that we haven't seen in many, many years. Both his and Senator Obama's speeches showed that they are both true Americans in the best sense of the word. It's time to heal the divisions created by "my way or the highway" policies and I fervently hope that we can all work together toward making the ideals of America come to pass.

Alexander
12-23-2008, 02:50 AM
I'm going to go ahead and predict that Barack Obama is going to be the next president of the United States of America. Anyone wanna bet otherwise? ;)

ArtVandelay
12-29-2008, 08:56 PM
How'd you know????

Oyobiia
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Barack Obama!

The KingPin
01-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm going to go ahead and predict that Barack Obama is going to be the next president of the United States of America. Anyone wanna bet otherwise? ;)

Sometimes old threads are so much fun

The KingPin
01-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Sometimes old threads are so much fun

But will he turn things around? I sure how so.

onefrombills
01-02-2009, 12:56 AM
very tru .....time will tell

ThongPrincess
01-02-2009, 01:31 AM
I initially supported Hillary, but when she lost the nomination, I became an Obama supporter. I was glad he offered and she accepted Secretary of State.

As Kev3inp stated, I was pleasantly surprised by McCain's concession speech. Had he spoken more like that during the campaign and selected some one other than Palin for a running mate, it may have been a much closer race. But that is all water under the bridge.

I am confident there will be change with the new administration. I sincerely hope that the change is for the better and will lead to a strong, united USA.