PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad I'm here

Oursler
02-10-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm new to this site. I finally came over from the dark side (BallReviews.com) as I got tired of the B.S. over there. It's gotten so bad, that they've given moderator credentials to regular users in an attempt to clean up the mess they have over there. All that's done is alienate other users because now the chosen users who are moderating the forum are banning other users for nothing more than disagreeing with their views on balls, accessories, etc. Or worse, for disagreing with their political views in their unmoderated forum.

I assume this site is likely much better?

got_a_300
02-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Welcome to the site and the forum Oursler,
Yes this site is a lot better than that.

striker12
02-11-2012, 04:24 PM
welcome and yes this site is alot better people can help you with anything you need help with or if you dont understand something about like if your ball is not doing what u want post it here and people can tellyou lots of thigns that might be the problem jsut remember to add oil condtions and stuff like that and how mcuh rev rate and speed you got and people cna help you out alot and find a problem for you to get it fixed

HunterRunsIt
02-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the forum, Most people that post here mature. I have yet to witness even an ounce of disrespect from anyone. And the moderators and site admins are great!

kev3inp
02-12-2012, 08:59 AM
I used to really love BR. Now I only go there once a week at best. Welcome aboard. There aren't anywhere near as many of "god's gifts to bowling" here. :)