PDA

View Full Version : for sale a hawg and hawg wild both 15lbs

striker12
02-10-2012, 04:01 PM
im selling my hawg and my hawg wild they jsut dont work for me no more cause i have gotten some better bowling balls and these ones are taking up room the hawg has been drilled 3 times but the first 2 times the ball only went streght and we drilled them for massive hook but on the 3rd time it finaly worked by putting the pin farthure away at a 5 1/2 but then my hawg wild its drilled to not hook much cause im a high rev player soo i did not need it to hook much but its in good shape barly throw it much cause i normaly throw the hawg the hawg duse have a little dent on it but its beside the weight hole dose nothing cause we rebalanced the ball back out and then hawg wild dose have some little scraches on it but thats from the ball return soo in anycase these 2 balls are perfect and they work perfect together...

for the hawg- $75.00 ( cant get any of these anymore)(not made anymore)
for the hawg wild- $125.00 (hard to get these other then from other people not made anymore)

im also willing to do a trade for them for eather a black widow pearl or a kinetic energy if drilled they have to be drilled they have to be drilled so massive hook

striker12
02-15-2012, 07:59 PM
lowering the prices for the hawg wild down to $75 because i know it alittle high for it but its a good ball but i need money for my kinetic peral to get fix got a big dent init

also my hawg has a oval thumb and still works like its brand knew