Superman
02-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Ball: MOTIV Thrash
Ball Speed: 15.8 - 16.2 mph
Hand: Right
Tendancy: Power Stroker
Rev Rate: 340-360
Pattern: THS (41 ft)

The new MOTIV Thrash is a medium oil ball that attacks with control, but has a violent impact. On a fresh pattern, the sanded Z-Max Solid Reactive shell eliminates the wet/dry reaction by producing a smooth and predictable motion toward the pins. The MOTIV Thrash is perfect for average league bowlers that prefer to throw “down and in”, and for advanced bowlers that want to play a straighter line on fresh patterns to strike with control.

I recently drilled my MOTIV Thrash (45x4.5x45 w/P1.5) and I must say that I am excited about this release. This ball gives bowlers a lot of bang at a mid priced cost. The Thrash is a predictable, smooth rolling and a forgiving ball as it goes down lane. Even with a pretty aggressive OOB surface at 1000 wet sand, it still clears the heads fairly well. Then makes a strong, smooth, and predictable move in the mid-lane, and makes a strong continuous motion in the back end. As with all Motiv balls, I love the way this ball travels through the pins, creating maximum pin carry for the lane condition. I threw my Thrash on a 41 ft. typical house condition and I all I could do is strike!! Another great ball by MOTIV and a great addition to my arsenal.

*For more information on all MOTIV products visit the MOTIV web page or facebook page!

David "Superman" Schroeder
MOTIV Staff
Turbo Staff

www.motivbowling.com

striker12
02-12-2012, 04:50 PM
from what u say about this ball i want to get one now u make it sound soo great going down the lane i mgiht go and buy one and give it a test down the lane and see what i can do with it cause i need a medium oil lane ball cause my highend balls are alittle too agressive and my entry lvl bal just dose not do the job sometimes soo im going to look into this ball and see how much it costs and what i cna do with it

Stormed1
03-24-2012, 10:32 PM
I drilled one last week and only threw a few shots in practice with it but i have been very impressed with it. As stated even at 1000 abralon it gets through the heads with ease. And also as i have seen now with the 3 Motiv releases i have it has great continuation through the pins.