PDA

View Full Version : valentinobowling.com

onefrombills
10-20-2008, 04:59 AM
Check out this all new ball polish and ball cleaner company from right here in Glendale AZ
http://www.valentinobowling.com/

Baroncad
10-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Like the site and the product names.

Have you used any of these products, yet? Do they work like advertised?
I might just give them a try.

Thanks for the heads up.

onefrombills
10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Like the site and the product names.

Have you used any of these products, yet? Do they work like advertised?
I might just give them a try.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah were "testing" it out at the shop

onefrombills
10-31-2008, 09:08 PM
The snake oil is really goood stuff !

The KingPin
11-09-2008, 09:56 PM
We should get some to use for giveaways here?

onefrombills
11-09-2008, 11:33 PM
We should get some to use for giveaways here?

Thats not a bad idea ....you wanna hit them up ?

Baroncad
11-15-2008, 05:22 PM
The snake oil is really goood stuff !

Well, based on your recommendation I ordered the triple play (Snake Oil, Remedy and Resurrection)

I received them yesterday (14 Nov.) have not bowled yet after cleaning them, so I'll update you all tomorrow night.

Balls cleaned/polished/resurfaced: Columbia Action Max, Brunswick Fury Pearl, Brunswick Red Zone

My opinions on these three are thus:
Remedy - minimal pick-up of oil, grime from Red Zone, other two not tested.
Snake Oil - Moderate pick-up of grime on Action Max and Fury Pearl. Impressed that sheen on both was very noticeable. Have other polish which does not leave a sheen like Snake Oil.
Resurrection - I couldn't believe the crud being pulled from the Fury and Action Max. My never used white terry cloth towel turned into a very dingy gray towel after cleaning/resurfacing these two balls. It was very nasty, my wife commented on how "IT" would not be cleaned with her washing machine. (psst...I slipped it into the darks- jeans and whatever else, just keep that on the down low) Any who..where was I..ah yes the Resurrection definitely cleaned these balls alot better than Powerhouse, Zapp-it and Simple green & water.

Now, if these three balls react like they were "out of the box" for me, then I'll be re-ordering and telling everyone that these three bottles seriously do like they advertise. Or I might not tell anyone except my teams (ominous muh-ha-ha), got to have an edge over the competition. May just have to buy some Christmas stocking stuffer for team mates.

onefrombills
11-15-2008, 06:23 PM
thats great ....let me know what ya think ?....not that im involved with that company but I thought it was really good stuff personaly

Baroncad
11-17-2008, 12:41 PM
that's great ....let me know what ya think ?....not that I'm involved with that company but I thought it was really good stuff personally

Yeah, right!!! I think I saw your name somewhere, in the Board of Directors, maybe. :D

Okay, I'm back to grade how my bowling balls reacted after cleaning them with the products from Valentinobowling.com. (Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy)

My ball reactions:

Brunswick Fury Pearl- Practice-It was reacting well enough, but not great. Would go 35-40 feet then slightly turn-in, at the most a 4 to 6 board transition. Out-of-box I was getting 8 to 10 boards, after using this ball for a year with cleanings, by hand and Pro Shop I lost a lot of the sharp breakpoint. Resurrection brought some of that back. Score: A

Columbia Action Max-Used this for the first and second game. Had a lot of control, predictable would go 40 feet and break into the pocket, a decent 6 boards transition. Lanes didn't hold up well. Snake Oil delivered as promised kept some energy for the pins. Score: A+

Brunswick Red Zone- Third game (part of) I couldn't get this ball to react in any way. This is my Dry to Medium go to ball, lanes break down-out comes the Red. I had to go back to the Action to complete the third. Score: N/A (will reserve judgment until Tuesday night-different house w/Wood lanes)

All in all I am very pleased with Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy. I used the Remedy after coming home and a lot of grime was taken out/off my bowling balls.

Try the sample triple threat @ $3.95 plus S/H. it won't break your purse/wallet.

onefrombills
11-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah, right!!! I think I saw your name somewhere, in the Board of Directors, maybe. :D

Okay, I'm back to grade how my bowling balls reacted after cleaning them with the products from Valentinobowling.com. (Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy)

My ball reactions:

Brunswick Fury Pearl- Practice-It was reacting well enough, but not great. Would go 35-40 feet then slightly turn-in, at the most a 4 to 6 board transition. Out-of-box I was getting 8 to 10 boards, after using this ball for a year with cleanings, by hand and Pro Shop I lost a lot of the sharp breakpoint. Resurrection brought some of that back. Score: A

Columbia Action Max-Used this for the first and second game. Had a lot of control, predictable would go 40 feet and break into the pocket, a decent 6 boards transition. Lanes didn't hold up well. Snake Oil delivered as promised kept some energy for the pins. Score: A+

Brunswick Red Zone- Third game (part of) I couldn't get this ball to react in any way. This is my Dry to Medium go to ball, lanes break down-out comes the Red. I had to go back to the Action to complete the third. Score: N/A (will reserve judgment until Tuesday night-different house w/Wood lanes)

All in all I am very pleased with Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy. I used the Remedy after coming home and a lot of grime was taken out/off my bowling balls.

Try the sample triple threat @ $3.95 plus S/H. it won't break your purse/wallet.

LOL

Im glad that it worked for ya