PDA

View Full Version : traveling in snow sucks

Special_K
02-14-2012, 02:13 AM
i live in arkansas and it just snowed here and freezing rain and now heading to iowa with is 11 degrees at night

this should be fun hope we make it up safe

bdpeters
02-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Hope you made it safe. maybe you got the storm we had on sunday. so far the winter has been pretty kind to us here in Utah.

striker12
02-14-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah mane hope your safe watch driving i do agree i hate the snow and its coldand i dont feel like getting in a accedent again

J Anderson
02-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I used to be able to drive in snow fairly well. Its the black ice that sends me to the body shop. Now if it snows, I don't drive until the plows have been out unless I have to. There are just too many drivers out there who don't know how to drive in snow to deal with.

Special_K
02-15-2012, 12:28 PM
its not as bad as i thought it would be, still very cold

and for the people that live here they dont know how to drive in any weather as it lol

striker12
02-16-2012, 10:09 AM
lol yeah black ice is the worse i have wrote off 3 cars causes of it and i can normaly controll my car but when it comes to like 100 feet of black ice no chance 2 of the cars i have rolled and the other one went into the ditch destroying my entire front end and motor and alot of my friends know i cna controll cars cause i use to drag race all the time but when they heard about this they knew they cant controll it eather and they thought they could