PDA

View Full Version : Mobile site

DaveAyotte
02-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Yaaaaaay! The site is working for mobile devices now! This just made my night.

striker12
02-17-2012, 08:18 AM
nice this will help me out too for when im out bowling i can post some things about my games and maby a videos of my bowling if it comes out good

TheJourney
02-17-2012, 11:59 AM
I noticed that too when I signed up today. My work blocks personal email so I had to go through my phone and it took my straight to the mobile site! Looks like a lot more wasted time could be had bumming on my phone... I like it!!

striker12
02-17-2012, 01:44 PM
lol yeah and welcome to the site there alot of stuff on here to find out and learn about

kev3inp
02-18-2012, 01:05 PM
I'll have to ask the wife to try it on her phone. I just have a dumbphone.

striker12
02-18-2012, 04:02 PM
lol yeah my old phone was messed i try as much as i could to destroy it cause i wanted a new one drop it 4 storys up onto pavement and nothing threw it agenst a wall over 100 times and nothing but then i got so made that i waited for the plan to be done and then i went and threw it in the garbage and told them it got stolen soo they sent me a new phone and i had enoph points on my phone to get a better one soo i got the iphone

Special_K
02-18-2012, 04:43 PM
yeah :)

mhrinko
02-20-2012, 01:42 AM
bowling boards is getting caught up with the modern day technologies!!! lol

Judy clemons
03-06-2013, 11:05 AM
This is Judy Clemons dropping in to say I am still in the learning navigational stage of all this exciting mobiling bowling site. I love bowling and I am a proud member of
Bowlingboards.com

Koontzy
03-06-2013, 11:11 AM
So you can go past page 1 on posts now? It worked fine for me except for that part..... If it works now, then awesome!!!

75lockwood
03-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Just in case anyone wanted this information, i found this awhile ago.....

if you attempt to switch to the full site from the mobile site using the link at the bottom, you are pointed to http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum/?styleid=20

This is broken on the site, if you edit the url to http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php?styleid=20 it will properly load the full site.

panbanger
03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Still can't get past page one if you are on an iPhone at least.

YODA
03-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Still can't get past page one if you are on an iPhone at least.

Yeah juts tried on my Android phone also. Same thing....The full site still works well when editing the link, but doing that on the phone isnt the easiest thing to do every time.

panbanger
03-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Having their website accessible via multiple platforms would probably increase traffic, if that is what they are looking for. I see that they are shifting focus to promotion via social media sites - one would think the desired end result would be increased traffic to the site.

YODA
03-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Having their website accessible via multiple platforms would probably increase traffic, if that is what they are looking for. I see that they are shifting focus to promotion via social media sites - one would think the desired end result would be increased traffic to the site.

I see they are also doing their Ball giveaways on Facebook, however I dont see the activity coming here from Facebook? Perhaps many there just want to like, share, and post to win the ball? And signing up here is harder than I thought, it said I was banned, and from the FB site it seems other people are having the same problem with the way the forum filters are setup?

Judy clemons
03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a samsung T gravity. I was not able to set up my profile by phone and I
still can not access the whole site by phone.
I said it once i'll say it again ask me again
i'll tell you the same. I LOVE bowling and
I am a PROUD member of BOWLING
BOARDS,COM

Judy clemons
03-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Update my samsung gravity t still not letting
me past the first page on any of these sites it does not matter if it is forum blog or any thing
else. just fyi

75lockwood
03-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Update my samsung gravity t still not letting
me past the first page on any of these sites it does not matter if it is forum blog or any thing
else. just fyi

Lol, you don't need to update to say it's still broken and nothing has changed, it's been like that for a fair number of months at least.

switch view to full site and browse that way, it works fine for me.