PDA

View Full Version : First reactive bowling ball, can anybody teach me how to throw it two-handed?

archerbrad
02-18-2012, 12:01 PM
I've just gotten my first reactive bowling ball, and I want to get some performance out of it. I have pretty much gotten how to throw it fingertip perfectly, I just want to get some more hook. The ball is a Hammer Black Widow.

bowl1820
02-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I've just gotten my first reactive bowling ball, and I want to get some performance out of it. I have pretty much gotten how to throw it fingertip perfectly, I just want to get some more hook. The ball is a Hammer Black Widow.

Since you just got your first reactive (and a Widow is a great ball). I think you need work it and on a proper release, if your not getting performance out of the Widow.

In just what way is it not performing now? not hooking? And what do you mean by "throw a fingertip perfectly"? Are you cupping your wrist? to change the roll? and/or cocking it to change the spin?

You don't need to go to a totally different release to make it perform.

Here's some info on the Two Handed delivery.
http://bowlingknowledge.info/images/stories/slowinski_btm_july_07_2_handed.pdf

striker12
02-18-2012, 05:53 PM
well as bowl1820 sead u dont want to change your bowling style untill u get perfect at one style from what your saying u are countering your self.

im not getting enoph reaction form the ball and i cna throw a fingertip perfectly??????

if you can throw a fingertip perfect then the hook should not be a problem you should know how to adjust your body and stuff soo hold off on the 2 hand bowling for awhile im still working on my single hand i can say im good at it but im also not good at it took menaing my accuacy.

but if you want to 2 hand bowl tlel you this its much harder then single hand my brothers and 2 handed bowler and it took him longer time to beable to throw his ball down then me manly cause of the apraoch its nothing like if you throw a ball with 1 hand u tilt your body and your arms folo that and if u think of it your target moves too so alittle thing for 2 hand bowling dont aim rihgt at your target 2 boards left my brother did pretty good on his first year he got a 279 at provincals and the next year first week he gets a 278 it takes time to throw 2 handed and meand my brother we at the bowling allie almsot everyday practicing.

soo main thing hold off on 2 hand bowling it will cost u alot more to 2 hand bowl then a single hand and uwill lose accurace when u do single hand cause u will aim 2 boards left of your target cause that gose into your mind

billf
03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
well as bowl1820 sead u dont want to change your bowling style untill u get perfect at one style from what your saying u are countering your self.

im not getting enoph reaction form the ball and i cna throw a fingertip perfectly??????

if you can throw a fingertip perfect then the hook should not be a problem you should know how to adjust your body and stuff soo hold off on the 2 hand bowling for awhile im still working on my single hand i can say im good at it but im also not good at it took menaing my accuacy.

but if you want to 2 hand bowl tlel you this its much harder then single hand my brothers and 2 handed bowler and it took him longer time to beable to throw his ball down then me manly cause of the apraoch its nothing like if you throw a ball with 1 hand u tilt your body and your arms folo that and if u think of it your target moves too so alittle thing for 2 hand bowling dont aim rihgt at your target 2 boards left my brother did pretty good on his first year he got a 279 at provincals and the next year first week he gets a 278 it takes time to throw 2 handed and meand my brother we at the bowling allie almsot everyday practicing.

soo main thing hold off on 2 hand bowling it will cost u alot more to 2 hand bowl then a single hand and uwill lose accurace when u do single hand cause u will aim 2 boards left of your target cause that gose into your mind

I need my Striker 12 to English translator. I don't want to sound mean but the typos, spelling and grammar make my head hurt. Not only that, it seems you have some knowledge about the sport but how much is getting lost in translation? Do you know if your computer has spellchecker? It really would only take a few seconds for it to make the corrections for you.