PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Attack

MOTIVmags
02-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Raptor Attack

The Raptor Attack is the first asymmetric pearl ball ever released by MOTIV. This new release is the extreme opposite from its predecessor. The Raptor Attack uses the Primal Impulse cover and the core from the original Raptor. The Raptor Attack is clean through the front part of the lane and makes a very angular motion in the backend.

As you will see in the video the Raptor Attack can recover and recover some more. There wasn’t a shot thrown where a miss right resulted in the ball not being able to make it back to the pocket. The Raptor Attack will be strong enough for some players to throw on heavy patterns and yet still clean enough for some players to throw on broken down or shorter patterns. This is not one of those conditional balls, for me this ball has worked successfully on all conditions thus far. Most will be able to throw this one from start to finish and you can’t say that very often about a pearlized ball.

You can see my video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHLXtj_Qz4&context=C3a6ce1aADOEgsToPDskKyVL6nj1-npP2JsC7TekDG

For a quick comparison, the Raptor Attack is stronger in the midlane and responds to friction even faster than the Primal Impulse. The original Raptor picks up earlier in the midlane and has a smoother arcing motion than compared to the Raptor Attack. If you liked the original Raptor, you won’t be disappointed with the Raptor Attack!

MOTIV Staffer
Mike Magolan

MFein
02-27-2012, 03:50 AM
Eminem in a bowling video? Not a huge rap fan but I can dig this! I wish the video was a little bit clearer though. Maybe a better camera / video taking device but otherwise, the ball looks really nice. Picks up pretty heavily in the mid-lane I see.

MOTIVmags
03-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I changed songs due to mobile playability...My next session will be recorded in a better lit facility, it's an HD camera. Thanks for feedback!