PDA

View Full Version : Split Happens Deals

runkle
02-27-2012, 10:31 PM
As a amateur bowler who league bowls once or twice a week depending on season, I found this great online site that often has unique and fun bowling items that I can't find in my local pro shop. Considering the weight of the items often shipped, I found the rates reasonable. Since this site also links directly to Amazon, I find it reputable and easy to pay with credit card or paypal. The person who runs this site has made some really fun choices for products and I always look forward to seeing what else might be added to the store! Check it out often! Split Happens Deals

DaveAyotte
02-28-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure on exchange rates and whatnot - but i'm pretty certain that the CND is relatively close to the USD - and that stuff seems a little on the pricey side. Good find, but I would advise shopping around a bit to find better deals.

I could be entirely wrong too, however.

striker12
02-28-2012, 06:37 PM
there some good thigns on there but most of those things i can get at my local proshop and plus the prices on this is way more then what i can pay for them and i live in canada

bowl1820
02-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Well I took a look at "Split Happens Deals" and your stuff is way over priced! Looks like at least double price, a bottle of tac up $16! $23 for a roll turbo tape.

(FYI: "Split Happens Deals" is a aStore by Amazon )

striker12
03-02-2012, 03:12 PM
yeah way over priced but im guessing they over priced it soo they can **** it for the fees that have to be paided maby but it should of not gone up as much as they put it up