toverbey
03-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Lane Condition:
40ft THS on AMF HPL
Medium-Heavy Volume

Layout:
5” x 5 3/8”
70 x5 x 40

While throwing the Raptor P7, with its Predator asymmetric core, I have thought to myself ‘how can I extend this great ball motion into the later games of the day?’ Enter the Motiv Raptor Attack. By wrapping the Predator (2.46 RG, .060 Diff) in the Atomix SFP Pearl Reactive coverstock (finished to 2000 with polish) you will retain the great revving motion of the Raptor P7 while getting the ball to push further down the lane and creating a stronger backend reaction. I decided to lay this ball out relatively weak when compared to my P7 because I wanted the ball to definitively make it through the heads and save its energy for a strong and continuous finish, and that is what I obtained. Even though the mass bias is placed in a weak position for me, the Predator still creates 5”-6” of flare every time I release the ball. The ball roll created by that flare has given me a firm midlane revving reaction that helps it to push through any carry down and drive through the pins like a beast. I have found that this ball reaction is a great compliment to both the P7 and the Sigma Tour. When the lanes are a little too dry to throw the P7, but still too slick for the Sigma to read early enough, the Attack fills that role perfectly. If the pins are trying to hold you hostage, bring out the Motiv Raptor Attack and strike with a vengeance!

Here is the Youtube link for my video review of it: http://bit.ly/wI3MYt

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

JaMau24
03-02-2012, 03:39 AM
Off topic, but wow, just noticed you work at the pro shop I go to (assuming its the one located in the alley at pro bowl). Small world. I'll be in today for some work on my ball and to turn in my tournament registration paper/money for Sunday.

striker12
03-02-2012, 03:11 PM
nice this ball sound really good im going to have to check out some videos on youtube about it and see how this ball is i like how you got it too get that nice length on it thats somethign that i need soo i dont have to drill it weak