PDA

View Full Version : Hello Forum World, I'm Chelsea :)

chelsbowls
03-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi there! My name is Chelsea and I am a collegiate bowler! My sophomore year of college (2010-2011), I bowled at Robert Morris University-Peoria. In 2011-2012, I joined the Newman University bowling team and will red shirt until the Fall of 2012.

I am pretty new to posting in forums, but I want to connect with other bowlers in different ways besides Facebook or Twitter.

As a project for my Communication and Computer Technology class, I have started blogging about bowling. Bowling has been a part of my life since I was 12 years old and it is something I am most certainly passionate about.

I'd love for you to read my blog as a bowler and follow, comment and critique my blog! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Click this link: http://www.chelsbowls.wordpress.com

Thank you!!

got_a_300
03-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the site and the forum chelsbowls,
you will find a lot of passionate bowlers in here too that love
to chat and post about bowling and you have a nice blog that
I'll have to read from now on. :)

bowl1820
03-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi Chelsea, Welcome to bowlingboards! You find a lot of interesting people here to connect with in bowling. Checked your blog, it was pretty interesting. keep up the good work.

A suggestion, you might use a darker font color. the light gray kind of blends in with your bowling pin background image, making it hard to read.

chelsbowls
03-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the site and the forum chelsbowls,
you will find a lot of passionate bowlers in here too that love
to chat and post about bowling and you have a nice blog that
I'll have to read from now on. :)

I appreciate the welcome and your response! Thank you for reading my blog. I will be posting weekly so many more to come :) If you have any suggestions for me, don't hesitate to make them!

The Mayor
03-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi Chelsea :) Welcome to the site! I've enjoyed reading the few blog posts you've already done, and look forward to reading more as you post them. Keep up the good work and bowling!

Also, I agree with bowl1820, the font color would be my only issue with your blog!

-Dustin

chelsbowls
03-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi Chelsea, Welcome to bowlingboards! You find a lot of interesting people here to connect with in bowling. Checked your blog, it was pretty interesting. keep up the good work.

A suggestion, you might use a darker font color. the light gray kind of blends in with your bowling pin background image, making it hard to read.

Thank you very much bowl1820!! And thank you for the suggestion on the font color! Good point! I'll change that today. :)

chelsbowls
03-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Thank you!!! I appreciate it The Mayor!

bdpeters
03-06-2012, 08:34 AM
welcome to the site Chelsea. hope you enjoy your stay here.

Bri

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 03:58 AM
wow amazing blog!

Etrain
06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
welcome to the site .... cute smile

billf
06-07-2012, 07:40 PM
I planned on just taking a quick peek. I ended up reading every blog entry. Good luck not just with the bowling but with whatever endeavors you choose in life.

TheSheibs
06-08-2012, 12:18 AM
With your love of bowling. Next time your on Facebook do a search for BOWLING CLUB. It's a group that I started to post comments, conquests, photos, and anything else bowling related. I am trying to grow the group and new members are always welcome. You'll also find a link to my blog there.

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Just so everyone knows, Chelsea posted this in March, and has said anything since March 12th. So I don't think she is too active. Sam bumped this up by saying something a couple days ago, that's why it may appear as "new" but it's not. So if she doesn't respond, now you know why.