PDA

View Full Version : Storm Modern Marvel by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
03-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 15-16mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 5 x 1

The Modern Marvel I drilled up is pin above my ring finger and cg is a little past my midline palm. I am a big fan of mid to low performance hybrids and this ball does not disappoint me at all. With the cover stock being part solid and part pearl I am able to play different parts of the lane and changing my hand position I can get the ball to come back from different angles. The Modern Marvel is right in between the other 2 marvels; not too early rolling and even like the Marvel solid and does not go as long as the Marvel Pearl. The Modern Marvel is one of those balls when you just need a little variance with your ball reaction between the other 2 marvels. It is smooth down lane but has a little angle on the back end which is able for you to have a little room if you do miss your target.

I have a video on facebook and youtube! If you have any questions about the Modren Marvel email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
The Bowler’s Advantage
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com