PDA

View Full Version : Contest Mar 05, 2012 to Mar 11, 2012 - DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge

BowlingBoards.com
03-05-2012, 01:37 PM
We are giving away a DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge for a random poster from Mar 05, 2012 through Mar 11, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

TheJourney
03-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Would love to win a ball like this!! I'm stil in search of a top end ball besides my Roto Grip mutant cell and I like what DV8/Brunswick have been doing with their line lately! Can only hope! On that same note, I would love the Crossroads from last week for all the same reasons so I guess it works out in both instances!

striker12
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
dame too bad this is not the hell raiser my cusin could really use it but i hope i get this ball also for his birthday

x-mantwohand
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
the hell raiser is pretty, one of my friends is on the pro staff. his name is Brian Valenta. I met him from my pro shop owner. we all bowled together. and he kicked my butt. but he taught lots of stuff that made me better

x-mantwohand
03-05-2012, 02:28 PM
i should get my family in this website because it is a great website

striker12
03-05-2012, 02:33 PM
yeah this site is great and yeah he is a good bowling ball my cusin could use the hell raiser but i think the hell raiser revenge is abit too reactive for him cause he jsut started bowling this year and he has already beat me a few time but i got the hell raiser revenge on its way to me right know it would be here on the 14th or 16th but i need to get my cusin a birthdya gift and i want to give him a bowling ball for his first bowling ball i have already giving him once of my freeze but the length is good but finger sizes are abit big for him

x-mantwohand
03-05-2012, 02:56 PM
love to win a ball like this, very high performanced(not a word) the highest perfect scale i think 227 score

striker12
03-05-2012, 03:34 PM
yeah its a 227 perfect scale pro performance ball very reactive and on the hook potention scale it is a 195 this ball will hook alot but i already got one on the way for me just wish i could get my cusin one

scottb879
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I've never thrown a dv8 ball ive normally been throwing storm does anyone have any feedback on how the dv8 company is?

striker12
03-05-2012, 08:47 PM
well you can check out some videos on youtube or go to dv8bowling.com and check out there bowling balls they got some nice balls but the hell raiser revenge here is there most reactive this ball is crazy strong and wants to make its move to the pocket maby 2-4 feet befor any bowling ball you have probly thrown but im saying this if you are looking into a dv8 ball then you should think of the hell raiser not the hell raiser revenge cause this ball is strong but that hell raiser would work perfect for any pattern.

this ball good for those long heavy oiled pattern

MiggityMac
03-05-2012, 08:53 PM
I too use Storm products and have researched these DV8 balls a little. Unfortunately no one in my League uses one of these balls so I can't get the first hand info on them I would like. I strongly considered buying the Hell Raiser but being loyal to Storm, have had second thoughts and will probably buy Storm.

striker12
03-05-2012, 09:02 PM
yeah storm has got some good ball never had one my self but i have thrown my buddys storm ball but yeha im with you i have never seen anyone throw a dv8 ball but also at my bowling allie i have also never seen anyone throw a roto grip ball which is something that i would of thought someone would of had but nope all people manly had was storm, hammer, lane #1, columbia 300 and track.

but i think if you are going to get a dv8 hell raiser or a hell raiser revenge then you should only throw it on heavy oil if you want a dv8 ball for med oil then i would pic the reckless or the misfit

Grimthrow
03-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Seeing as how I still only have one ball, a freeze, I would definitely love to win this and up my game. I've learned so much since I bought my first ball 3 months ago, I know exactly how I want it drilled and everything. I should probably start posting a bit more haha.

greycat
03-06-2012, 06:22 AM
DV8 is brunswick. While I think the brunswick/dv8 have great stuff currently, some just won't touch a ball from mexico.

Timmytomma
03-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Do want! I've actually looked at the company a lot, and I'm really impressed. Heres hoping!

MFein
03-06-2012, 12:59 PM
The Revenge is awesome for broken down oil patterns. When drilled with the pin below the index finger, I'd have to say that's the best I've seen this ball perform. So versatile. Hope I snag this one. :)

striker12
03-06-2012, 01:43 PM
mfein this ball would be best for the fresh oil cause its sanded and its also strong soo it will give a nie big backend snap on it to the pocket if you want a ball that works good for the broke down i would sujest the hell raiser or the too reckless

bowl1820
03-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Wow! I'd like to win the DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge also! Looks good in the videos, I've never thrown a DV8 would welcome the chance to put it through it's paces.

striker12
03-07-2012, 05:15 PM
yeha bowl im still waiting for mine to get here to throw mine but thign i have seen on msot videos on it on youtube is it dose not show the layouts which is the hard part and msot of them dont say what type of oil pattern they are on

Rusty
03-08-2012, 09:13 AM
I would love to win the Hell Raiser. I have been bowling pretty much all my life. I only bowl once every other week on a league but ive been using a Hammer Vicious. I think I've had it forever! My average is 194 and im trying to get into bowling more and maybe even in some tournaments. I've been wanting to get a new ball that would work the lane better than my old hammer, but havent had the money to get something new. I think it would help me be a better bowler all around..

bowl1820
03-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Yeah Rusty it would go great with those. The Revenge is going to give you much more length and have a stronger move off of the spot. It gets through the heads much cleaner than a lot of other solids.

BowlingBoards.com
03-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Congratulations to Derrick1183 for being randomly drawn for the DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge

kev3inp
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Cool! Congrats, it's a lot of fun winning! :)

Derrick1183
03-13-2012, 07:23 PM
oh yeah was super excited and has been a great 2012 so far for me bowling and hope it keeps going this way. Thanks alot

MiggityMac
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Congrats Derrick! Let me know what you think of that ball, I've been looking at those for a while now.