BobDaBowler
03-05-2012, 03:34 PM
RAPTOR ATTACK REVIEW

INNER CORE: Predator
COVERSTOCK: Atomix SFP Reactive
BOX FINISH: 2000 Wet Sand / Power Gel Polish
15# RG: 2.46, DIFF: .060, INT DIFF: 015
BALL LAYOUT: 60 X 5 X 30

The new pearl RAPTOR ATTACK strikes with a vengeance. It is the first asymmetric pearl ball ever released by MOTIV. Utilizing Atomix SFP Reactive cover technology, the Raptor Attack is very long and clean down the lane with a quick response to friction on the backend.

REVIEW:
I recently punched up my NEW Raptor Attack by Motiv and I have to say I am very excited about this release. This is the perfect ball for when the lanes go through transition and the original Raptor becomes to strong up front. The Raptor Attack allows me to get through the heads with ease and allows me to really open the lane up. The Raptor Attack has a much quicker response to friction compared to the Sigma Tour and rolls stronger in the midlane compared to the Primal Impulse. Once again Motiv has done a great job filling another gap in my arsenal. Motiv is really doing a great job making quality balls over quantity. The Raptor Attack just explodes the pins!!! STRIKE WITH A VENGEANCE!!! Get YOURS TODAY!!! Get MOTIVated!!!! Video will be available soon :)

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com

TheJourney
03-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Maybe this is a different question for a different topic, but where does this fit in the Motiv line? I've been interested in the Motiv line but just can't seem to see which ball would fit around the current arsenal I have. Thanks for the help and thanks for the review.

striker12
03-05-2012, 09:10 PM
thejourney what ball you got in your arrsenal maby i can help you figure out what type of ball too get and other people can help you out too cause remember theres lots of balls out there that work.

and nice review this ball is a ball that people have been looking for in the motiv line for awhile its have nice smooth backend on it and it reads the middle part of the lane perfect and reacts perfectly on the backend