rickzakrajsek
03-06-2012, 11:03 AM
RAPTOR ATTACK REVIEW

INNER CORE: Predator
COVERSTOCK: Atomix SFP Reactive
BOX FINISH: 2000 Wet Sand / Power Gel Polish
15# RG: 2.46, DIFF: .060, INT DIFF: 015
BALL LAYOUT: 60 X 5 X 30

This ball is an incredible compliment to the original RAPTOR. The pearlized shell gives me the added length I need when the lanes begin to transition but adds some additional angle allowing me more room right as the lanes break down. The biggest additon in my mind is the continuation provided through the pins helping take out those ever nasty corner pins. This ball fits well and will provided you another weapon on the typical house shot as well as other challenging lane conditions as it allow you the ability to play straight up the boards early and swing it as they transition with out sacarificing carry or dealing with an over/under reaction.

In my line up it fits as follows:

RAPTOR---HEAVY OIL
Raptor Attack
Sigma Tour
Thrash
Primal Impulse
Backdraft
QZ2 Black/Blue---LIGHT OIL

With an arsenal like that there is NOTHING you cant beat!!!! GET MOTIV-ATED TODAY! What are U waiting for?

The new pearl RAPTOR ATTACK strikes with a vengeance. It is the first asymmetric pearl ball ever released by MOTIV. Utilizing Atomix SFP Reactive cover technology, the Raptor Attack is very long and clean down the lane with a quick response to friction on the backend.

Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV STAFF
www.MOTIVBOWLING.COM

striker12
03-06-2012, 01:44 PM
nice this ball dose look good and it works perfect in your line up i wish i could aford a motiv ball cause i want to try one out and see how i do with it but just dont got money for awhile