PDA

View Full Version : Attack the Competition

J How
03-13-2012, 11:02 AM
New Motiv Raptor ATTACK

The Predator core is BACK. The New Raptor Attack brings back the asymmetrical core from the original Raptor with the Atomix SFP Reactive Pearl coverstock from the Primal Impulse. The Combination of these two materials is potentially deadly to the pins and your competition. The Attack is very smooth in the front part of the lane, but that does not affect the overall hook of the ball. Depending on how this ball is laid out and can provide you with several different options on the lanes. I personally drilled one to get down the lane with some length and then make a big move on the back end. To compliment this piece I drilled another one to hook earlier and create more overall hook. First reactions were good, but after knocking a little polish off, this ball became a beast. Still very clean like the primal impulse, but the overall hook rivals that of the Raptor, and anything I have seen being thrown on the lanes today. This ball is definitely a step up in performance from the Primal Impulse and would fit nicely when your Raptor starts to get a little jumpy. Get out and ATTACK the lanes today!

Layouts:
70 x 4.5 x 40
45 x 4.5 x 65

Justin Howard
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com