PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Thrash

Xman879
03-15-2012, 04:53 PM
The MOTIV Thrash is another great rolling ball in the product line. It gives you a predictable type of ball motion on the lane. The Quadfire inner core and Z Max Solid Reactive cover stock with an OOB finish (1000 wet sand). The 15# has a 2.55 RG and a differential of .043. The Thrash is recommended for medium oil pattern because it is a ball that is easy to control through the entire portion of the lane. It helps to blend the over/under reaction that you get many times when bowling on a sport pattern.

I like to use the Thrash when I need to play the lanes a little straighter on a fresh oil pattern or sport condition. The controlled ball path allows me to stay in a smaller portion of the lane longer as other bowlers have to switch balls or angles to the pocket. The Thrash is the first solid ball by MOTIV to feature the proven Quadfire core. I cannot wait to see and test the performance of this ball on the USBC National shot in Baton Rouge.

This is a ball that you definitely need in your bag when you want to strike with control.

Cory "The X Man"
MOTIV Staff
Vise Staff
USBC Certified Coach

www.motivbowling.com

Stormed1
03-24-2012, 09:30 PM
I've only thrown 4 shots with mine so far but have been very impressed with it's motion and hit. I'm looking forward to throwing it on a 33 foot tournamrnt shot tomorrow