PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Raptor Attack !!!!!!

Xman879
03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
The new Raptor Attack is the 1st asymmetric pearl ball released by the MOTIV brand. This GREAT new release is a compliment to the original Raptor. The Raptor Attack has the combination of the inner core (Z Max Solid Reactive) from the Raptor and the cover stock (Atomix SFP Reactive) of the Primal Impulse. The RG (2.46) and RG Differential (.060) allows the ball to clear the front of the lanes. The energy of the ball is stored until it gets further down the lane and makes an angular motion. The Raptor Attack is recommended for a medium oil pattern with the OOB finish (1000 wet sand).

This ball is everything I expected it to be on the lanes. The angular backend motion and the ability to clear the front of the lane makes this my new bench mark ball. I bowl a lot of tournaments on different patterns so the versatility of this ball will make it an easy choice to continue to remain in my ball, regardless of the lane condition. The visual appeal of the new Raptor Attack is just as striking as the performance of the ball. The color combination of the purple pearl and black cover stock with the green and silver pearl NeoMark graphics are impressive.

Go Get Yours Today! You will NOT be disappointed!

Cory "The X Man"
MOTIV Staff
Vise Staff
USBC Certified Coach

www.motivbowling.com