PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Raptor Attack Review

db846
03-19-2012, 05:32 PM
heres the easiest way to discribe this ball....the strength that you know and love from the raptor...add the cleanness through the fronts like the impulse.....BAM you got the raptor attack...Super clean through the fronts and strong on the back..This is a ball that you need in your bag...i have drilled 2 of these and the only other ball i have been using as of late is the thrash when the raptor attack is too much....this is a ball that you need to check out so go to www.youtube.com and check out some of the ball review videos along with mine( youtube name is twanked)...and be sure to check out www.motivbowling.com/ and sign up to the forums to get any help with drilling you need...Dustin Baker Motiv Regional staff member

striker12
03-19-2012, 06:03 PM
i would love to try one of these out never tryed a motiv ball ebfor and i would really want to but i cant afford to get one right know cause i am still setting up a arrsenal of bowling balls that would work good for me but i would get this ball for backup if one of my balls are not working the way i want it to

Stormed1
03-24-2012, 10:43 PM
If it's as clean through the front as the Primal Impulse this ball should be a beast. I should be drilling one of these and the original Raptor in the next couple of weeks and i'm really looking forward to it

bowlers design pro shop
03-27-2012, 03:41 PM
What a great combination, using the Predator core from the Raptor and the Atomix™ SFP Reactive cover technology of the Primal Impulse. I love the Primal Impulse, so this ball is even cleaner through the front part of the lane for me, even when they are fried. I had a great 1-2 punch in the men's city tournament last weekend using these 2 balls on the burn. When the Impulse would not allow me to get in as deep as I needed to, I was able to move in zones with the Raptor Attack and carry the corners. This ball performed well on the USBC National shot also. My ball speed is around 15 and a medium rev rate compared to others allowed me a better angle of attack. I drilled this ball 2X2 stacked no weight hole and this lay out smoothed the ball off the friction for me. Don't get me wrong, this ball is strong with GREAT down lane motion. This ball retains it's energy, pounds pins with really good carry, and very clean through the heads. Really a good addition to the Motiv line of balls, or anyone's bag.

David
Motiv Staff www.motivbowling.com
PBA Member
Bowlers Design Pro Shop