PDA

View Full Version : CrossRoad Review

cmsubowler
03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading. You can follow this review with the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RZIh-adAI

Crossroad is a fantastic ball that has a great consistent reaction on multiple patterns. I have used it on all of the named patterns so far with success with the same drilling and same surface. I drilled this ball with versatility in mind using a 45 x 4 3/4 x 40 drilling. This drilling allows me to use this ball cleanly through the heads with a good consistent midlane roll and excellent strong arc with a bit of stop before breaking into a very heavy roll. I was bowling on a very heavy modified house condition at the time of the video shoot and as you can see the ball still reacts very strong off of the breakpoint. I was able to stay in the same area on this condition with very little fluctuation in line and while others were using more dull equipment on nearly the same line and had to move inside of me, the Crossroad was able to push through the front easily while maintaining a great angular reaction on the back part of the lane. This is without a doubt the first ball out of my bag since I punched it up and I will probably get 2 more by the end of 2012. One to keep for future and one with a slightly higher pin to allow me to get the extra length and recovery I need on certain conditions or certain transitions. This ball in my opinion is the best benchmark ball on the market right now and will certainly be a front runner for many awards. Great Job Storm. Hard to think you could top this one but I am sure you already have many ideas. KEEP THIS ONE AROUND!!!!!