PDA

View Full Version : Defiant Review

cmsubowler
03-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading. This review is accompanied by the the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRr2D5EhFU&feature=relmfu

So those of you who don't have a Defiant,..... well..... WHY NOT!!!! This ball is absolutely amazing. Hitting Power, Hook Potential, Core, Coverstock. There is nothing about this ball that should be taken lightly. The new MicroBite Coverstock in combination with the new Paragon Core allows many options not to mention how well this coverstock takes to surface changes.
I decided to use a drilling that I enjoy and modify it a little bit. 70 x 4 7/8 x 60. This drilling allows me to use it on some of the more medium conditions and play the middle more effectively. Make no mistake though, this ball enjoys oil and make bowling on the heaviest of conditions much more comfortable. You can see in the video this ball picks up in the midlane and begins rolling right in the middle and does not need the lighter parts of the lane (outside) to start its move. On the backend is makes its move and starts rolling forward providing excellent hitting power and continuation through the pins.

I have enjoyed this ball so much I have 3 now. Three different surface, with three different drilling patterns that I have experimented with and can use all varieties of surfaces on all of the drilling patterns. This ball is quite literally confidence in a box and our pro shop hasn't drilled one without rave reviews yet. Keep the Great work up Roto. You are truly the King and you have the most Defiant man in the world on your side. Thanks Randy