toverbey
04-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Lane Condition:
40ft THS on AMF HPL
Medium-Heavy Volume

Layout:
4 ˝” x 4 7/8”
90* x 4 ˝” x 70*

Using the award winning Sigma core, Motiv has strengthened their already powerful line-up with the new Sigma Hybrid. The combination of the Sigma core (2.47 RG, .047 Diff), with its strong midlane read and backend motion, with the new Atomix Hybrid coverstock has created a ball that has no issues giving you the controllable, aggressive ball motion you want in heavier volumes of oil. Where my Sigma Tour excels in medium oil conditions, so too does this ball does in heavier conditions, giving me a solid 1-2 punch of Sigma satisfaction. While more aggressive overall than the Tour, my Hybrid still has little problem getting through the heads before giving me a very strong midlane read and smooth but powerful backend. I have been able to play a variety of lines with it so far from ‘straight up’ on the fresh to being around 5th arrow at the end of a league set. It has continuously excelled on a variety of patterns. On the fresh the Hybrid gives a very pronounced midlane read which is great for being able to control the breakpoint when there is a lot of oil or when the backends are flying. When the lanes are broken down the ball is still clean enough to get down to my breakpoint and retain enough energy to make a strong, continuous motion through the pins (stuffing a 9-pin from 5th arrow is not all its hyped up to be as this ball can do it easily). Combined with the Sigma Tour, the Sigma Hybrid creates a dynamic duo that is tough to beat on any lanes.

Here is a link to YouTube showing what my Sigma Hybrid does: http://bit.ly/Hwf0yO

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com