PDA

View Full Version : PBA Tournament of Champions

The Mayor
04-12-2012, 02:01 PM
The PBA Tournament of Champions Round of 36 is about to get underway in Vegas. Who are your picks to make the show and then for the winner?

I'm going Duke, Loschetter, Shafer and Belmo for the show with Duke winning it. The man is hot right now!

billf
04-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Duke, Belmo, Rash and a sleeper pick of Mallot with Duke winning. Rash will throw a bad shot and have another mental breakdown.

The Mayor
04-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Well Bill, it looks like our Duke pick isn't gonna work out.. lol

billf
04-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Rash wins it. It's about time. The kid has all the physical tools to be one of the best ever. If, and that's a big IF, he ever gets his mental game under control he could very well end up in the hall of fame one day. Age helps some of us with that but with any sport, if the mental part takes too long, the physical side starts to slide.

resstealth
04-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Ive gotta say, rash's wife is SMOKING.

Timmytomma
04-16-2012, 02:41 AM
^^ This...god damn.

kev3inp
04-16-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't find her that attractive. Now maybe he can get his teeth fixed. He may be a great guy off the lanes but, from what I've seen on them, I don't care for him at all.

TheJourney
04-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Was awesome to see Rash win. He has been bowling exceptional this season and it was pretty cool to see him get a win to close the season. He has a special talent but like it was said above, he gets in his own head and makes a poor shot during games. Heck, yesterday in the 9th frame he had a bad shot that almost cost him. Pretty good show though! Good way to end the season!