PDA

View Full Version : I need help....

thogan
04-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Average has dropped from 190's to 170's this year. Losing balance when I go up there, and my ball goes to the left.....not staying on balance. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice?

J Anderson
04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Average has dropped from 190's to 170's this year. Losing balance when I go up there, and my ball goes to the left.....not staying on balance. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice?

My first thought is that this may be an early symptom of an inner ear problem. You may need to see an ear/nose/throat doctor.

My second thought is that something has changed in your approach, and is throwing you off balance. A friend or teammate who knows your game might be able to tell you what, if anything has changed.

aussiedave
04-16-2012, 04:13 PM
My first thought is that this may be an early symptom of an inner ear problem. You may need to see an ear/nose/throat doctor.

My second thought is that something has changed in your approach, and is throwing you off balance. A friend or teammate who knows your game might be able to tell you what, if anything has changed.

Try slowing it down - a smaller pushaway generally helps with that and smaller steps.
ad.

billf
04-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Any chance you can shoot some video? It would really help consider all the possibilities.