PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Raptor Attack

Superman
04-22-2012, 09:48 PM
The new pearl RAPTOR ATTACK strikes with power! It’s the first asymmetric pearl ball released by MOTIV. Utilizing the Atomix SFP Reactive cover technology, the Raptor Attack is long and clean down the lane with a quick response to friction on the backend.

REVIEW:
I recently punched up my Raptor Attack and I have am very excited about this release. This is the perfect ball for when the lanes go through transition and the original Raptor becomes too strong up front. The Raptor Attack allows me to get through the heads with ease and allows me to open the lane up. The Raptor Attack has a much quicker response to friction compared to the Sigma Tour and rolls stronger in the midlane compared to the Primal Impulse. The Raptor Attack is not as strong throughout as the original Raptor, but bridges the gap between the Raptor/Cruel combination and the Sigma Tour while providing a different down lane look. Motiv is really doing a great job making quality balls versus quantity. The Raptor Attack just explodes through the pins! Pick up YOURS TODAY!!! Get MOTIVated!!!!

David Schroeder
MOTIV Staff Member
Turbo Staff
PBA Member

www.motivbowling.com