PDA

View Full Version : Sigma Hybrid

db846
04-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Lane Condition: USBC OPEN PATTERN Layout: 45*x 4”x35* Using the award winning Sigma core, Motiv has strengthened their line-up with the new Sigma Hybrid. The combination of the Sigma core (2.47 RG, .047 Diff), with the new Atomix Hybrid coverstock has created a ball that has no issues giving you the controllable, aggressive ball motion you want in heavier volumes of oil. The New Hybrid and Sigma tour will give any bowler a GREAT 1-2 punch on any lane condition. While The Hybrid is more aggressive overall than the Tour. The Hybrid even with the stronger cover still has no problem getting through the heads before giving me a very strong midlane read and smooth but powerful backend.Every pattern that I have thrown this ball on it has excelled and has became my BENCHMARK ball. When the lanes are broken down the ball is still clean enough to get down to my breakpoint and retain enough energy to make a strong, continuous motion through the pins Here is a link to my YoutTube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U02Jx29a7IQ&feature=g-upl&context=G2eca0d3AUAAAAAAAAAA Also be sure to check out www.motivbowling.com Dustin “DB” Baker – Motiv Regional Staff