PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated

MICHAEL
04-28-2012, 10:27 PM
I was talked into buying a Undefeated bowling ball by the pro at one of the establishments where I bowl. He said it was one of the best kept secrets out there.
They were sold in Europe but not in the USA until recently. It seems to have a huge amount of back in pin crushing power shooting into the pocket like a mac-truck! Anyone know much about this ball? A friend of mine throws it that is a cranker and he was very impressed after throwing 6 strikes in a role not always hitting his mark. Very forgiving and powerful were his thoughts. Anyone elese have one, or know of anyone that uses the Undefeated!

Davec13
04-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Never personally tried the ball but I have always stayed away from overseas issue balls. I just don't want to fall in love with a ball and not be able to use it in a league because it's not usbc approved.

bowl1820
04-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Never personally tried the ball but I have always stayed away from overseas issue balls. I just don't want to fall in love with a ball and not be able to use it in a league because it's not usbc approved.

There are 4 undefeated balls, all are on the approved list. The Original Undefeated is the oldest approved back in 2008.

There is also the undefeated fire, undefeated 2 and undefeated Red/Turquoise/Purple

As for what it can do depends on which it is.

MICHAEL
04-30-2012, 01:17 AM
undefeated Red/Turquoise/Purple, thanks, this is the one I purchased. Its a good ball, but nothing magic to it. I would have to say my average has gone down hill since
getting it. I think with the right bowler, say a frind of mine that is a high rev bowler, it is a remarkable ball what it can do. I am still searching for that ball that works well with my
style of bowling. Its out there some where.....Just waiting to guide me to that 300, or at this point, even a 700 series!!

bowl1820
04-30-2012, 09:43 AM
The overseas Undefeated Red/Turquoise/Purple! I believe it is the same ball as the Lomar Undefeated a private label pour by Ebonite.

It has the Centrex core from the One and the XL1200 coverstock from the Org. Mission. Btm shows it as a good medium oil ball for all 3 styles.

Now the overseas spec. Says the Centrex Core and BS-16 coverstock(which maybe the same as the XL1200)

This is from Lomar (That's the same ball as the overseas)
This ball is LoMar's Exclusive ball through Ebonite, LoMar is the only place you can get this ball.
Features the original Mission Coverstock & the Angular One Core.
Color: Red/Turquoise/Purple
Length: 26
Hook Potential: 47.5
Back End: 14.75
16# RG 2.51 DIFF .037
15# RG 2.46 DIFF .056
14# RG 2.49 DIFF .053
This ball will fall between Ebonite's Game Changer & Signals

MICHAEL
05-02-2012, 06:37 PM
I am not sure which it is, but It will kick on the back end and dive into the pocket like no bodies bussiness!! A friend of mine that has a Nexus, says on fresh oil it looks
awesome the way it dives into the pocket at the end! (He is a cranker), and puts huge rev's on the ball. Something I can't do even in my dreams!

MICHAEL
05-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Hummmm I need to take a picture and put it on line. I know I use it on fresh oil, at our AMF alley, and I get very good dive into the pocket at the end. Much better then my Red Alien, or Mutant Cell. They seem flat compared to the Undefeated. I use my Red Alien for a 10 pin spare now, because the Undefeated kicks to much at the end.