PDA

View Full Version : Contest Apr 30, 2012 to May 06, 2012 - Pyramid Path Orange/Black

BowlingBoards.com
04-30-2012, 12:03 AM
We are giving away a Pyramid Path Orange/Black for a random poster from Apr 30, 2012 through May 06, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

striker12
04-30-2012, 12:07 AM
i could use a new spare ball my just took a pieace out of it and so did my freeze from the ball return

martin
04-30-2012, 12:17 AM
seems like a cool spare ball.. at least in terms of colour..

striker12
04-30-2012, 12:44 AM
yeah it dose look nice but lucky if i do win it i wont get it untill after this year is done and then i will be bowling at a different bowling allie that has yet to damage any of my balls

billf
04-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Good luck to everyone. Martin, have you won from this site yet? I'm just curious given your location.

dgz924s
04-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Why does anyone here need a spare ball, I thought none of us left spares!!:)...I never do unless you count my first ball that ends up in the gutter only then I come back and clear the deck.....ok I am working on switching that order around!

GL!!

striker12
04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
i normaly dont leave pins up but if i leave anypins its eather the 5pin witch i can use my strike ball for and the 6pin witch i use to beable to hit all the time but reasently not been able to hit it at all latly cause of not throwing at it in awhile

resstealth
04-30-2012, 07:46 PM
nifty spare ball

martin
04-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Good luck to everyone. Martin, have you won from this site yet? I'm just curious given your location.

not yet.. hoping to win though..

BowlingBoards.com
05-09-2012, 08:53 AM
The winner of the Pyramid Path bowling ball was MICHAEL! Congrats and a PM has been sent to the winner.

martin
05-09-2012, 10:07 PM
congrats.. maybe i will never win anything here.. lol