PDA

View Full Version : The All NEW Motiv Sigma Hybrid

onefrombills
05-01-2012, 10:27 PM
CONDITION: MEDIUM-HEAVY OIL
The new Diablo Red and Charcoal Pearl Sigma Hybrid is built on award winning technology from the Sigma Tour, which won 1st place as the Most Versatile Ball of 2011 in the BTM Reader's Choice Awards.
While the Hybrid edition does feature the same proven core design, the cover technology and box finish provide a different zone of performance. Designed for medium-heavy oil, the Sigma Hybrid reads earlier and provides a smoother ball motion.

League bowlers that are rev-challenged or speed dominant will appreciate the strength of the Sigma Hybrid on a fresh house shot. Tournament bowlers will use it on medium-heavy volume sport patterns to destroy the rack. I use my Sigma Tour as my Benchmark ball but when I need a little more "POP" in the back and the Raptor is too strong this is the PERFECT fit to challenge the lanes. This ball comes out of the box at 1000 wet sand but you may need to change the cover to match up to your bowling style other than that this ball is as good as it looks going down the lanes.

http://www.bowlingthismonth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68