PDA

View Full Version : Stiil having issues

dgz924s
05-04-2012, 01:48 PM
In regards to the prior issue on image posting the problem appears to be not one as I have that figured out but the problem is I cannot edit some posts and reply using the quick reply on a few threads. At first I thought this problem was due to posting an image but not the case. Today I posted my bowling score (thread) and mispelled Thursday and when I went to edit it by clicking the edit tab it did nothing.

Of the 35 threads I am on 3 will not allow quick replies only way to reply is by using "go advanced". Of those 3 there is no toolbar directly above the "quick reply" area either. Also on these 3 I cannot edit my post replies.

All threads this is not an issue on all have the toolbar.

I have cleared my cache, logged out and in again and neither seem to help so I am at a loss. I realize that the VBulletin format does have some bugs from time to time perhaps this is one of them??

Thanks....Dazed and confused

bowl1820
05-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I checked the score thread and there seems to be a issue with it alright. A work around is to right click the "edit post" link and use open in new tab/window. This will get you to the editor. this also works on the other links.

dgz924s
05-04-2012, 07:09 PM
It worked, nifty trick to right click and open. Thanks for looking into it!