PDA

View Full Version : I am a WINNER!!

MICHAEL
05-09-2012, 03:58 PM
I won the Pyramid Path Orange/Black ~~~ I have never won anything in my life other then my wonderful wifes hand in marriage!!! Next to her, my third favorite thing in life, (just behind my kids), is BOWLING!! Bowling is just like a marriage, YOU have Great days, good days, average days, and some BAD Day! But that's what makes it the
fantastic sport it is! Nothing comes easy in life, but the rewards most of the times make the effort well worth the journey thank you bowlingboard, for the gift!
It will make a cool spare ball, and I really don't have one. thanks again great web site!!!

J Anderson
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I won the Pyramid Path Orange/Black ~~~ I have never won anything in my life other then my wonderful wifes hand in marriage!!! Next to her, my third favorite thing in life, (just behind my kids), is BOWLING!! Bowling is just like a marriage, YOU have Great days, good days, average days, and some BAD Day! But that's what makes it the
fantastic sport it is! Nothing comes easy in life, but the rewards most of the times make the effort well worth the journey thank you bowlingboard, for the gift!
It will make a cool spare ball, and I really don't have one. thanks again great web site!!!

Congratulations! I like your priorities.

billf
05-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Congratulations!

ursus
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Congrats Mike!!

dgz924s
05-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Congrats Michael, welcome to the "winners circle".

JaMau24
05-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Congrats Mike. Channel your inner Pete Weber

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kDY4eB0u2qQ/T0vai_QLQcI/AAAAAAAADfc/qdmDwVF9pso/s1600/pete.png

TheJourney
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Congrats Mike!! A spare ball can really help out your game when you learn to use it properly!! Good look to you and congrats again!!

MICHAEL
05-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Pete the Weber,,, Mr. Humble himself!! I have no weber in me at all!! If I did I would have it removed by a Catholic Priest!! I think they call
it a excercisim, or something like that. Weber, a Great Bowler!! Weber the person, will lets just say the rear end of and animal I know!! But then
maybe its just Show Bussiness!! Don't know the man, I just know that (((( He's NOTHING, I AM the ONE,,, I am the Man, Not him,,,, I am the ONE!! )))) (:)

Etrain
05-11-2012, 06:49 AM
i have this exact ball... it helps alot ... goes pin streight

The Mayor
05-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Who do you think you are? MICHAEL AM the winner!

Congrats on winning! Having a spare ball will help greatly. I wouldn't be surprised if it raises your average 10 pins right off the bat!

MICHAEL
05-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Dustin, checked out your U tube,,, Sound Great,,, if your ever in the Kansas City area doing a gig, let me know! Wife and me like Country/Blues/ and old time rock!

Mi5hka
05-13-2012, 07:52 PM
congrats! a buddy of mine bowls with a path, GREAT spare shooter its improved his spare shooting by alot also.

got_a_300
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Congrats MICHAEL on your win and as dgz924s said (welcome to the "winners circle")

MICHAEL
05-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I would just like to thank God, first, then my Mother and Father! All the fan's that helped me along the way, including Jason! Also my Wife that I love so much!
Without her, I doubt I would have ever even hit 142!! Whith her encouragement and backing I kept trying, never looking back till a faint light appeared way
off in the distance,,, and as it got closer it became clear to me that I was now a Winner!! And that faint light was not just a light, but a small elite circle of
WINNERS!! Winners that had one thing in common!!! God Help Them,,,, They Love To BOWL!! And They love to talk/type about it!! Thnank you BowlingBoard.com for this ball that I accept with much humility!!! !

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I would just like to thank God, first, then my Mother and Father! All the fan's that helped me along the way, including Jason! Also my Wife that I love so much!
Without her, I doubt I would have ever even hit 142!! Whith her encouragement and backing I kept trying, never looking back till a faint light appeared way
off in the distance,,, and as it got closer it became clear to me that I was now a Winner!! And that faint light was not just a light, but a small elite circle of
WINNERS!! Winners that had one thing in common!!! God Help Them,,,, They Love To BOWL!! And They love to talk/type about it!! Thnank you BowlingBoard.com for this ball that I accept with much humility!!! !

Hahah.. Nice acceptance speech. Just think, if you had a ball with a scent, you could thank the ball for providing aromatherapy.

billf
05-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Michael, you're not quite right...but I mean that in a very good way.