PDA

View Full Version : Wanting a New Bowling Ball

itstyler
05-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey guys,

The past months I got back into bowling after a 4 year break. I came back and have been bowling better than I thought with an 180-190 average with a high game of 286. I'm starting a sanctioned league this summer and I think a new bowling ball would help. I got one about 3 months ago but want something else in the arsenal. I right now throw a Columbia Freeze, 15 lbs. at 16 mph and I am a cranker. The lanes I bowl on are about medium oil and I couldn't tell you my rev rate but I am pretty sure it is up there. People have told me i need something that has good distance down lane then work in the back end of the lane. The ball I am currently looking at is the Storm Fringe which is coming out very soon which has great distance and a wicked back end (so they say). So any suggestions for me would be appreciated! Thanks!

Keithalw
05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
I would be willing to say that seeing you bowl that this might not be a bad ball for you. This one or the freeze solid. But also like to hear what others might say.

billf
05-10-2012, 04:20 PM
While reading your post the Frantic came to mind right away but the Fringe sounds like it would be a perfect fit.

Etrain
05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
frantic looks like an awesome ball